The Way of the Tiger renaissance begins with this prequel, written by an upstart named David Walters. So how was it? Well, it’s… easy, which may be a good or a bad thing depending on how you look at it.
This only searches reviews posted from May 16, 2014. For older reviews going back to 1999, go to OLDER REVIEWS on each category on the menu above and use the search engine on those pages.
- Pen & Ink by Isaac Fitzgerald and Wendy MacNaughton
- How to School Your Scoundrel by Juliana Gray
- Loving Laney by Harmony Evans
- Engaging Brooke by Dara Girard
- Wrangling Wes by Jacquelin Thomas
- Tropical Madness by Marc de Faoite
- Ouija (2014)
- Steel’s Edge by Ilona Andrews
- After Effect (2013)
- Fate’s Edge by Ilona Andrews
Sort Reviews by Rating
Sort Reviews by Date