The Way of the Tiger renaissance begins with this prequel, written by an upstart named David Walters. So how was it? Well, it’s… easy, which may be a good or a bad thing depending on how you look at it.
This only searches reviews posted from May 16, 2014. For older reviews going back to 1999, go to OLDER REVIEWS on each category on the menu above and use the search engine on those pages.
- Destiny’s Captive by Beverly Jenkins
- The Playboy of Pengarroth Hall by Susanne James
- Alanna by Kathleen Bittner Roth
- Last Breath by Tunku Halim
- Innocent’s Champion by Meriel Fuller
- Big Girl Panties by Stephanie Evanovich
- Outlaw Hunter by Carol Arens
- Vegas, Baby by Theodora Taylor
- Trapped at the Altar by Jane Feather
- Abracadaver by Laura Resnick
Sort Reviews by Rating